Sunday, October 30, 2011

BALMAIN Fall 2012

















 





How are you dear readers? I hope wonderful and you are having an amazing weekend! ;) I am a little bit ill, but good, today I was a beautiful day with my sister Caroline, I love her! We went to shopping and we had an funndy and lovely afternoon, we enjoyed much! :) Well dears I wanna present an amazing brand to me it's gorgeous! It's one of my favorites brands! Balmain, is awesome, brilliant and so chic, every item of clothes masterpiece, with their colors, textures, forms...really I falling in love with this new collection to this 2012. We can see the news tendencies are the glam and always be brilliant, with golden, silver, metal colours. What piece of this collection do you like? Enjoy so much!
Have a wonderful weekend!
♥ 
Simone

1 comment:

  1. Love dandi, love militar, love gold, love glam and love Balmain!!!
    Hugs
    AnieB
    http://lahabitaciondelaspequenascosas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete