Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fashionable TWINS!

Good night/ Good day! How are you guys? All ok? Well...it's Saturday, to me it's Saturday's night, but I'm here in my home...doing many things! What do you on Saturdays' night? Maybe go out to somewhere, watch movies, meet with friends or chill out with family. 
Well guys, I don't remember exactly as I found these amazing twins, but I could found their! And I want you meet their: They are Haya and Sama Abu Khadra, they are a young fashion girls from Dubai and their parents has the most luxurious shops in Dubai.They have a amazing style!!! I hope you like them! Have a excellent weekend!












Simone

1 comment:

  1. nice blog!

    Take part in my Giveaway:
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-giveaway.html

    hugs

    ReplyDelete