Thursday, November 24, 2011

ON MY MIND




Good day/ Good afternoon :) How are my lovely readers? I hope very good. Today it's a beautiful here in Barcelona, the weather is crazy!! I think that this november dosen't look november...because today it's really hot, sunny and really strange, in november normally it's cold, windy and sometimes rainning...but now it's a very good weather and I love it! I hate the winter...I hate very much! Well, sometimes we need anything to inspired us, because not always we have many ideas and inspirations, to me the inspiration is really important, because when I want do something I don't have ideas for anything or my mind is empty or blank! And today I want you show many many photos very inspiring...really I love the pics from the FW and the streetstyle I love them! Really you can have a roll of ideas to make your oufits or looks. Maybe you can find my favorites fashion girls: Taylor Tomasi, Christina Centera, Emmanuelle Alt, Giovanna Battaglia or my very courageous Anna Dello Russo. What are your favorites pics or outfits? Enjoy them! ;)
Have a really beautiful day!

Buenos días/Buenas tardes :) ¿Cómo estan mis querid@s lector@s? Espero que muy bien. Yo realmente cansada, pero aquí siempre! Me encanta poder escribir en este blog y cada día pasarlo con vosotr@sª Hoy hace un precioso día en Barcelona, el tiempo está loco! Yo creo que este noviembre no parece noviembre...porque hoy hace calor, sol, es realmente extraño, en noviembre normalmente hace frío, venta mucho y a veces puede llover...pero ahora hace un clima muy bueno y me encanta! Yo odio por completo el invierno! Bueno...pasando a otro tema ;), a veces necesitamos cualquier cosa que nos inspire, porque no siempre tenemos muchas ideas, ni muchas inspiradciones, para mi la inspiración es fundamental, porque cuando quiero hace algo no tengo ninguna idea de que hacer o mi mente esta en blanco y no va ni para delante ni para atrás! ^^ Y por eso hoy quiero mostraros muchas muchaaas fotos muy inspiradoras...realmente me encanta las fotos de las FW o los streetstyles! Ustedes pueden tener una tirada de ideas para crear outfits o looks como más les guste, por la abundancia que hay. Quizás encuentrena mis fashion girls favoritas: Taylor Tomasi, Christina Centera, Emmanuelle Alt, Giovanna Battaglia o al mega valiente de Anna Dello Russo que se atreve con todo! ¿Cuáles son tus fotos favoritas o tus looks favoritos¿ Disfrutadlo! ;)
Espero que tengan un día muy bueno!
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment