Sunday, December 4, 2011

WE LOVE SUMMER!



Really, the summer is my big favorite season, if I had a wish, will be that always in Barcelona the weather will be summer and hot. In those landscape are lovely, I love in this season comode, comfortable, light and fresh clothes! And the model Candice Swanepoel is prettu, in the first photo, I think in the actress Cameron Diaz, for the face, the blue eyes, the pink lips and the blonde mane, with the toast skin, typical of a Californian girl.
I hope you have a super day!
 
Realmente, el verano es mi estación favorita, si pidiese un deseo, sería que siempre en Barcelona haga verano y calor. Estos paisajes son precioso, me encanta en esta estación ropa comoda, ligera y fresca! Y la modelo Candice Swanepoel es preciosa, en la primer foto, me hace recuerdo a Cameron Diaz, por el rostros, los ojos azules, los labios gruesos y rosados y la melena rubia, con la tes tostada, tipica de una californiana.
Espero que tengan un super día!

 
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment