Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PULL&BEAR LOOKBOOK SPRING/SUMMER 2012












Hey guys! How are you? What about today? I hope so good and all fine. To me more less, I have been busy with my presentation to aftertomorrow...I'M NERVOUS! I hope that day all will be good and amazing! 
Now I have a little time to posting and be here with you! I like this and all the time when I'm looking the comments, writing, upload the photos I'm so happy, really I LOVE THIS! As you know the spring is coming soon and everyone is excited and ready to buy the new collection to this Spring, all the brands of clothes are preparing and launching new collections and presented the new fashion and trend clothes to Spring and Summer. I love this season because there are many ideas and forms to wear something. Pull&Bear  presents his new collection with soft and pastel colors, the unforgettable black&white, the floral print and sheer and thin fabrics to enjoy the good and hot weather. As you can see in these loobook is more summer clothes and I love them! I hope you enjoy the new post up.
Have a good day and week
Simone

1 comment:

  1. ¡Qué xulo todo! ¿También eres de Barcelona? Encantadas. Nos encantó tu blog. Ya te seguimos en twitter (@judiith i @mariinella).

    PD: Viendo toda esta ropa aún tenemos más ganas de que llegue ya el Verano.

    ReplyDelete