Friday, March 16, 2012

COME ON TO MAKE KONY SO FAMOUS



Hi my dears readers! It's really good are here again, this week have been so crazy, full of exam, anxiety and I thought that I would go crazy! Because only I was thinking to study and only this...and now I'm free, happy.Right now I want you give me just a few minutes of your time to watch this video, it's for a good cause ¿Do you know who is Kony? Well, I invited you and I want you watch the video and please sharing to help them and BE FAMOUS KONY!! Thanks
Have a so nice day!


Hola mis querid@s lector@s! Es buenísimo volver aquí! Tuve una semana horrible, llena de examanes, creo que me iba a volver loca de verdad. Pero se terminó todo y estoy libre!
Por eso en este momento, quiero robarte solo unos minutos de tu tiempo para que veas este video, que es una muy buena causa y por lo tanto les pregunto yo ¿Saben quién es Kony? Les invito a ver este video y les pido de todo corazón que lo comparta, para ayudar a estos chicos y HACER FAMOSO A KONY!! Gracias!
Que tengan un día genial!
 
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment