Sunday, March 25, 2012

OUTFITS: SPRING 2012


How are you readers? I hope everybody are so good and enjoying the weekend, here past so fast...In Spain now we must further one hour more to the clock...Ergo if is 2.00 a.m the real time it's 3 a.m. The Spring is here and this happens everyear.
Today to commemorate the sunnies and hotest days, I want show you my looks created by me, I dream to be a great stylist and can help so many people to dress well and be comfortable. As you now the floral prints are so famous, the pastels colors too and the summer and bright colors too, I chose every piece of cloth of them...really this is a hard job, because you should find the perfect piece of cloth too have a so cool look. Well hope you like and I hope going growing up slowly.
Have an amazing Sunday!


Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment