Sunday, August 18, 2013

LOOKBOOK: ZARA FALL-WINTER 2013














OH MY GOSH! are my only words when I saw the first time the new collection designed by ZARA! Normally I was used to see some designes inspired in haute couture like CĂ©line, Isabel Marant or Phillip Lim. This time I have to say that they overcame themselves 100%! I think I could buy all the collection although with some exceptions but holy mom! this is so admirable. I really like that minimalistic and serious-elegant touch with these desings have been making... I don't know how but lately I have been changing my personal style, I am falling in love steadily with boyish and dandy clothes as black, white, grey and blue marine colors lately and also simple and minimalistic cuts... and with this new collection by the spanish brand I think I am in the heaven!

Have a nice Sunday!
Love
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment