Monday, January 7, 2013

TREND OF TODAY: LEATHER 'IN'




Today has been the most hard day of the new year. I have been working all the day but with rest times cause I could resist it. Tomorrow start a hard week again and everybody is coming back to work, to college, to school, to hard work!! I want more holidays! What do you think? :)

And what is the best form to start the week with clothes wearing a touches of leather. I have seen a lot of collections and loobooks where the leather in many forms and colors is the king right now and I have to say it is really chic and sexy. I remember one day my mum told me why I was wearing a leather pants in a family lunch and I tried to explain but she didn't agree with me and my idea to wear in any moment a leather piece of cloth. I show you now a leather inspiration!








Sources: Stockholmstreetstyle.com, Vogue.com, Whowhatwear.com, Jak&Jil.com

Have a great Monday!
XOXO
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment