Monday, April 29, 2013

TREND OF TODAY: JUMPSUIT IS 'IN'



















Sources: Vogue.com, Tumblr, Pinterest, Candicelake.com, Streetpepper.com, Jak&Jil

MUST WEAR IT. It's the first which comes to my mind. I don't know but I haven't seen these clothes in much fashion blogs and they are normally being "trendsetters" and know everything about last trends. Anyway, I am on of the "fashion victims" who will be wearing these pretty jumpsuits in summer sure. They are so comfortable, sexy, make seem a girl with long legs and If you want to look more tall wear a pair or plataforms or high heels if you prefer. 
I remember they were in a lot of street styles of fashion weeks but anybody paid attention and this new season seems they want to come hard and I am not going to lose it!
You can find them in a lot of kind of fabric, big variety of prints. Buy them in Zara, Mango or Topshop. 

Have a nice Monday!!
LOVE
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment