Monday, April 22, 2013

TREND OF TODAY: KNUCKLE RINGS







THE LORD OF RINGS. And you sure are thinking WTF? This blog is about fashion and this crazy post I starting talking about The Lord Of Rings, wait, wait! I know what you was thinking but you was wrong. The fact that I started my post with that peculiar name, it's to refer to the more upbeat rings. I mean, Knuckle rings which right now you can find them in a lot of fashion blogs, street style and inspiration posts. That means that they are trend in those moments and you have to join the new wave or rings.Specially to me they are really orginial, because you can wear them in your fingers but so close to your nails and give you a gipsy touch. What do you think about this new trend?


Happy Monday!
Love 
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment