Saturday, June 29, 2013

INSPIRATION #2: READY FOR FESTIVALS



















Sources: Pinterest, Tumblr, Vogue.com, Instagram
HEY HO! Let's go! I really love summer, full of happiness, laughs, moments with friends, long nights, dancing, singing to the moon, enjoying everything because we are young! It could be really weird but I am going to go to my first music festival last days of July and first days of August, I can't believe it! It will be like 5 days full of music, sun, beach and long nights with my friends, I can't wait! Summer is really magic!
I was thinking what to wear, I want to be comfy and fashionable at the same time, I love to wear high waisted shorts with fresh tanks or crochet blouses and I want to try to wear a flower crown... just play with boho and hippie style and live with a free spirit. Anyways, I leave some of the most cool outfits which I liked and inspiration for your summer festivals! 
Have a nice Saturday
Peace& Love 
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment