Friday, August 9, 2013

TREND OF TODAY: URBAN SNEAKERS





BE COMFY. It's my advice for all those fashionistic and lover of this world, girls. It's obviously that all of us want to be pretty, sexy and super cool at the same time all. Show our way of dress up and personal style, when it can't be do it with words. That's the reason because we wear terrorific mortal high heels for hours! Damn! I have to recognize I have been using lots of flat shoes because I wanted to feel chic and fashion but at the same time comfy, it's overring to be good with yourself and what are you wearing and of course if you like it, wear it! So, that's the reason of my new post, urban sneakers, it seems too much at one about Nike (check it out here) sneakers, but this one is different because I am talking about URBAN SNEAKERS which are around all of the fashion blogs, street styles and in magazines of course. Which are them? Vans, Converse and some low cost brands inspired in the originals designes. As Zara,  which designed a pari of really lovely "vans" in balck&white with a hairy material and some animal prints. And don't forget the collaboration between Vans& Kenzo! I don't know when I started to love Vans shoes, but this love is continuing growing up! So, let's go to enjoy this new trend and of course being comfy!

Have a nice Friday
Love
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment