Monday, November 21, 2011

MANGO SP/SM 2012

















¿What's up dear readers? I'm good...crazy, very crazy busy...the next week to me will be long and very hard, because my time will became in one minute...but I know that I can and not problem. Today it's ranning and a little cold...and just I wanna stay at home ^_^. how was your weekend? Parties, just study, doing homeworks...working...
 Here I have to you the new collection by Mango, really lovely and amazing...When I saw the photos I was surprise, I fell in love with them! The collection to spring and summer will be the best, empty of smooth and soft colors, loose and fresh tissues...you are seeing the new colors to the next season. Too the plates skirts are always with us! I like them! They are delicate, elegant and mostly femenine, you can wear this skirt with a shirt, blouse, some of lace and a baby- neck jersey...the color more fashinable are black, grey, gree,  velvet skirt, burgundy (i love it). But to spring and summer, with crochet t-shirt, lace or something that you like. Well...I hope you like the collection. What is your favourite cloth? 
Have an excellent day!

¿Qué tal mis querid@s lector@s? Yo bien, ocupadísima, pero por suerte con tiempo para escribir un post para vosotr@s! Hoy hace frío...prefiero estar en casa que en otro lugar. ¿Qué tal el fin de semana? Espero que fenomenal...yo aquí, con mi vida de ermitaño!
Bueno, os traigo una selección del nuevo Loookbook de Mango, me enamoró a primera vista de las fotos! La colección primavera-verano es estupenda, llena de vida, frescos, colores, suavidad...ay! me encanta realmente! Como veis los colores para la próxima temporada es llena de colores frescos, suaves, delicados y llenos de vida...como se ve que esta colección es muy veraniega...esta telas reconfortables, por dónde es fácil que pase aire y te sientes ligera...me encanta! También tenemos las faldas plisadas, ya llevan temporadas con nosotr@s! A mí es que me enamoran, son tan monas, delicadas, femeninas, pero también si llevas una chaqueta de cuero negra con algunas incrustaciones de metal, con una falda gris o morada o el famoso burgundy, pues tendrás un total rocker look! Pero para verano, se puede mezclar con camisetas básicas de algodón, de croché o el muy conocido encaje en varios tonos. ¿Os gusta el lookbook? Espero que os guste la colección!
Qué tengáis un megasuper día!

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment