Sunday, January 1, 2012

1ST DAY OF JANUARY











Good afternoon/ morning, there are many people in the world, whose are waking up or working or having a wonderful weekend as me! How are you my dears? I’m really cool, enjoying the Xmas holidays with family, friends…I’m perfect. And well… we are in the first day of January of 2012!! The new 2012, I have many projects and ideas to this new year, one of them is buy a Canon camera, I’m ambitious but I wanna it! Other is do a radical change to my blog, I’m learning graphic design and it is simple and super if you like, just you should wait to see the result. And the last…well it is mine; I will finish my classes and will go to the university! I’m really excited, but nervous too, but will be amazing. And here there is my post, amazing and inspiring pictures, fashionable and really excited, to me they are wonderful, I love this pictures and I’m thankfulness with the photographers because it is a great job. I hope you like the post.
Have an amazing first day of January.

Muy buenas  tod@s! ¿Cómo están pasando sus fiestas navideñas? Ay! Espero que genial, yo realmente bien, no me puedo quejar, tengo a mi familia (bueno una parte), amigos y a Dios, son lo único que pueden hacer de estas vacaciones estupendas, sobre todo ahora que comienza el ¡¡nuevo 2012!! Y tengo tantas propuestas para este año, estará lleno de sorpresas, una de ellas es que quizás me compre una cámara…de las que quiero…soy muy ambiciosa, pero quiero una Canon (no creo que sea mucho pedir ¿no?) y ya podré sacar todas las fotos que me apetezcan, también como dice el dicho “año nuevo, vida nueva”, pues lo nuevo que haré será…chachan! Voy a hacerle un pequeño cambio al blog, estoy aprendiendo diseño grafico, que es sencillo y súper si te gusta y ya verán cómo quedará. Y por último…bueno esto ya es mío, pero termino las clases y pronto a la universidad, que emoción…bueno me da un poquito de nervios, pero será genial. Y bueno este post, el primero de este mes de enero del 2012 está lleno de fotos inspiradoras y muy bonitas, realmente a mi me emocionan, siempre que las veo y reveo saco alguna idea o me entusiasmo más con los sueños fashion que tengo xD. Espero que les guste, los mantendré informados.

Que tengan un maravilloso primer día de enero.

Simone

2 comments:

  1. Me ha encantado tu nueva cabecera!

    Feliz año guapi!!!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your blog!
    Would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin
    http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete