Friday, January 6, 2012

THE KINGDOM OF THE "CLUTCHES"





 

































Hi!! How are you guys? I'm good, but I don't know why...a little bad...I'm feeling sick :S, although always here to write a post for you! And today I have an amazing post, it is one of my favourite posts because I love do these things :), today I will talk about clutches, sure you know them :), they are wonderful and crazy beauty little bags where you save your keys, money, your mobile phone and they are so lovely, there are in many forms, colors, fabrics, materials and prints. My favourites are of animal print, gold and silver color, a jewel clutch full of little gemstone of all colors, I love them are so glamorous and fashion I show you a fashion selection of clutches. What is your favorite? Hope you like the post!
Have a wonderful Friday!
Simone

3 comments:

  1. Simone! Gracias por tu comentario!
    Impresionate tu seleccion por calidad y extension!
    Beso y feliz año!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy buena selección! me encantan y si tuviera que escoger uno.. el que lleva a juego con los guantes....(piel negra y tachuelas)

    Besos
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me ha encantado tu post!! Me chiflan los clutches!! Así que felicidades por la selección!! Creo que me gustan TODOS!!!

    Besos y gracias por tu felicitación...

    Be Cool

    ReplyDelete