Monday, January 30, 2012

VENENO EN LA PIEL FASHION SHOW 2012



¿How are you guys? I'm good, studying, my week is full of exams, but I'm ok and happy because the last weekend I could assited to The BranderyWinter Edition 2012!! It's really amazing go to this events of fashion, full of fashion girls, boys and too fashion shows, is really funny, but maybe you have just kanckered! But happy!
I could go to one of my favorites fashion shows: Veneno en la Piel, is a amazing brand and I never have heard nothings about this brand and when I saw the show...I felt in love!
Veneno en la Piel is a Spanish brand and this time to the soon season of Spring and Summer the news clothes are full of Vitamin-colors as orange, red and yellow! And the fantastic and beautiful flower print! The collection is wonderful and I love it! Hope you enjoy the pictures and the video!
Have a beautiful Monday
Simone

2 comments:

  1. I love your selection of pictures by Veneno en la Piel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapi!
    Qué tal estás?!?! preparada para los carnavales!?!?! seguro que si!!!
    De la colección que nos presentas de veneno, me ha gustado mucho el vestido naranja.

    Besos
    Anna

    ReplyDelete