Thursday, February 16, 2012

READY-TO-WEAR SPRING/SUMMER 2012 MATTHEW WILLIAMSON
















Many times the fashion surprised me and every day I love it! It's really an amazing art, where not only you buy and buy clothes, shoes, jewelry and these things, it's other thing, when I think in fashion is all that you can show to the people with clothes, are your ideas your way of looking at fashion, whithout thinking maybe the people don't like it, no! It is your chose and If you like that you wear all that's cool! That is why I show you in this new post an excellent fashion show by a cool and crazy desginer: Matthew Williamson. I never have seen his designs, only one time I saw him in a picture with a models, but I never thought he was a designer and now I'm falling in love with him and his new collection to this sooner S/S. The clothes are amazing, bright colors, many kind of prints, pastel colors, I think this new season will be so vitaminized! I love it! And I hope you  enjoy the pics!
Have an amazing Thursday!!
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment