Wednesday, July 25, 2012

INSPIRATION #1: BLACK&WHITE








At the first I am really sorry to have abandoned the blog...I am really busy but thanks to God I have time to post :).
Today is such a worm day! Barcelona is on fire, MOG you can't be outside more than 15 minutes because you are so hot! And the sun is very strong too. We are lucky having a beach close to home and I have been there almost everyday, the water is wonderful and refreshing! I think to days like these you can wear always a soft color like white! And of course to combine with another piece of clothing but if you don't have idea what to wear you can wear a black cloths. I like the contrast and really you can have a good look with both colors. This is my first inspirational list for today and I love every pic!- Hope you enjoy it!

Have an awesome day!

He vuelto! Siento tanto tener que dejar abandona el blog, pero ahora el tiempo que tengo es una locura, por suerte puedo ir posteando a menudo, aunque me ausente demasiado, pero sigo aquí! :)
Hoy hace una calor de locos! No puedes estar fuera con el sol encima más de 15 minutos, porque te mueres de calor! Tengo la gran suerte de tener la playa a 15 minutos de casa! Y voy casi cada día...y realmente el agua está fresquita y te refrescas mucho. Creo que para estos temporales, debemos llevar ropa ligera y de colores suaves, como el color blanco y una pieza que se puede combinar con todo y bueno si no tienes muchas ideas pues lo combinas con otra pieza en color negro y así tenemos un total look black&white y son dos colores que dan elegancia al look, sin olvidarnos de los completos! A mí me encanta el contraste. Así que les dejo este post que me inspira para llevar un look black&white!- Espero que les guste

Que tenga un día genial!
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment