Tuesday, November 6, 2012

INSPIRATION #3










I know I know!!! God I am so fucking busy and I have been really delivered to studies. I am doing a short course of art and I am really happy :)!! I am doing a lot of things that I never have thought that I could do and myself is growing up. In a few days I could upload on the blog some of my works but I have to tell you that I am not a good artist hihi I will do my best. Really to leave abandoned this it isn't my style. But I am concentrated in other things at the same time and my mind wants to explode! BOOM! Lol.
Today has been a good day and I want to show some pictures which makes me feel and get crazy about fashion and its world. They are some pictures taken in the last fashion week.

                                                                          Have a good day!
                                                                                   Xoxo,
                                                                                   Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment