Sunday, September 15, 2013

INSPIRATION #4: SUNDAYS





















Via: Daydreamlily.com, goldfishkiss, freeparadise (tumblr), Pinterest, ???
SUNDAYS. I think they are the most relaxing days of the week, but I am all the time thinking about why we can't have a day between Saturday and Sunday? It's really neeedful! Because on Saturdays I am planning what to do that day and I just waste my time and on Sundays I just want to spent my day in my bed or watching weeping movies to make more lazy a Sunday... Actually it's raining, so I don't care what to do today, but I give you as a  present, my inspirational post, lately I've been getting crazy for tumblr's accounts! It's really addictive, I love those tropical pages or black & white photography, damn it! I could have a room full of b&w photography... Anyways, hope you like it my post of today and don't waste your time LOL!

Happy Sunday!
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment