Thursday, September 12, 2013

NYFW F/W 2013: STREET STYLE (I)


















Via: Tommy Ton for Style.com

NYFW. I think it's the most crazy and incredible fashion week in the whole world, not just because it's New York but It's because people are more free to show a way to wear fashion, to inspire people to wear what they like to show what real fashion is. I always fall in love when I see the street styles in New York city, the massive quantity of people looking so strange and at the same time so gorgeous with unimaginable pieces of clothes. That's because today I want to dedicate a full post just for the street style in the NYFW and don't forget I will post more of the following days, because this doesn't have an end! Let's go!

Have a nice Thursday,
Love,
Simone 

No comments:

Post a Comment