Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TREND OF TODAY: PLAID PRINT


























Via: Pinterest, Tumblr, Vogue USA, Happer's Bazaar, Stockholm-streetstyle, Styledomonde, le21éme.
SCOTTISH. print it's what I can call this new print which is being wearing for a lot fashion bloggers, it girls, the models in the new collections and loobook of high&lost cost brands, it's the new grunge or punk print to the fall- winter season, you can find it in pants, skirts, jackets, accessories like scarfs and gaps, with also a punky touch or college inspiration. I don't know but sometimes when I see this print I just have my thought "The Clueless" movie and a few years later this trend was in a lot of shops and I like it! It's elegant and chic.
Mango and Zara are the shops which have designed a lot of clothes with this print and I love it, they made a great job! Do you like the new fall print?

Happy Tuesday,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment