Tuesday, September 24, 2013

TREND OF TODAY: SK8BOARDING




























SK8RS. Surely the most rare name but also the most fashionable name nowadays, why? or what does it mean?... Sk8rs meaning is skaters for those who don't follow too much the urban cultures and don't know that and for those who do, actually I am on those sk8rs, that was my biggest dream when a kid but I forgot it totally and now I want to return to my freshman spirit, but also loving fashion... that makes think in one wonderful fashion & skater blogger Jayne Min who inspires me a lot. Anyways, I want to dedicate this post for those skaters girls who don't care about wear comfy clothes and be "tomboys" like a lot of guys name us because we can wear what we wan if we feel cool, I am a skater but also I wear dresses and high heels, just enjoy doing what you love! And another point to make me write this post it's because I have seen a lot of blogs with skateboards, street styles and models like Erin Wasson skating as a lifestyle, so this the new transport to go by cities, towns, whatever...
Have a nice day, dudes :P
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment