Wednesday, October 30, 2013

INSPIRATION #5: NEW BEGINNINGS











GO! I think it's really nice to begin new things, a new life, a new open mind, new dreams and whishes... sorry but I think my wishlist is so long! But I don't ask for too much material things, it's more about life and feeling stuff... like my friends say "nice shit". Right now I am so in to skateboarding, surfing, maybe I am becoming a bit tomboy, but with a girlie part of myself. I mean, I am a 19 years old, with a greddy hunger to know about this biggest world and meet people, take loads of photos, feel new experiences! Forever young!
And also I am so in to fashion, sure you will say wtf? you leave the blog for a long time always, yeah you are right, but I have been too busy and also without Internet... I think my love for fashion will never disappear and every time is changing, actually I am so in to black outfits! It's simple and clean, I think the best outfits is in total black.
Anyways, as you can see this blog has changed three times and as everybody says: "the third time's the charm!" So I changed the name of my blog, Stoked of Trends puts across my love for surfing (that's why I used "stoked"  which is so in to the surf lifestyle) and for fashion (using trends), hope you guys can get it hahaha! And I hope to share both things with you and this new beginning goes to be AMAZING!

WELCOME TO STOKED OF TRENDS and all my new readers, followers, commentators, everybody!

Have a nice Wednesday! (I think it is not necessary to do it on a monday right? :P)
So stoked,
Simone!

No comments:

Post a Comment