Monday, November 4, 2013

TREND OF TODAY: BIG, BIGGER, BIGGEST IS PERFECT















Via: Pinterest, Tumblr, Lookbook.com, Whowhatwear.com, ELLE UK, Streetstyle-Stockholm.com


OVERSIZED. is the exactly name who the fashion world gives to these "big" coats! Seriously I am in love with them :D, not it is because fashion and trends and blahblah, it's because they give you comfort, warm and also a chic touch wearing firstly an outfit inspired in male clothes, I know maybe a lady dress it's nice or a lingerie dress give you a sexy and femenine touch. I am just saying wear it with colors like burgundy, black&white, blue marine, some navy prints, dark colors! I think you look so gorgeous with these elegant colors. To low price you can find it from 30eur to 70! In Zara or Mango, specially my favourite brands. So what kind of this oversized do you prefer?

Have a nice Monday and week!
Stay stoked,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment