Tuesday, January 7, 2014

INSPIRATION #06: TROPICANA















Source: Pinterest, Tumblr, Aquabumps.com, VOGUE, Wehearit
OH SH**! It's just what I think this winter, it's so crazy to think about one month ago and we were still in "summer" I was wearing shorts, sneakers and summer clothes yet! And suddenly boom! Cold, windy and cloudy days and I just hated it! I love summer, I love sunny days and stay on the beach and specially now when I am so into surfing and watersports, I would love to be in AUSTRALIA NOW! In the beautiful city Brisbane, feeling the sun tanning my skin and just relaxing. So that why I write this post, to make you feel like if you are in a tropical paradise, with sun, the beach, long nights and beautiful views! Tropicana is just what my body and mind need! So let's go...

Have a nice Tuesday,
Much love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment