Friday, January 10, 2014

TREND OF TODAY: SMOOTHIES







Source: Tumblr, Weheartit, Pinterest.
I KNOW. It's the first time I post about food, but I've seeing loads of beautiful pics on Instagram, Tumblr about these delicious drinks and also tons of web sites where they advice you to drink this kind of smoothies to make your body works more! And I'm in.
First of give my opinion and approval about it, I have to say I'm so so sorry to have been really absent for a long time, that scares me because I really love to write about fashion, trends, news, my opinions about trendy things and also share a part of me with you all! So I really want to have a great new year beginning writing my ideas, thoughts really often! So I will go for it!
So, here we go! Smoothies, I promise, I love them and everyday I feel better! So let me explain, smoothies are a kind of really healthy drink with loads of ton of colors, that becomes from the fruits or veggies you use to do it! You can put whatever fruit you want, but talking about veggies, the most convenient are the green veggies, but not all of them just those of veggies which are leafy! Like spinachs, lettuce, carrots leafy or beetroots, sound strange I know but combining that with fruits and water, although you can use milk, almond, coconut, rice, soy milk or ice! But I really prefer water because if you use some caloric veggie like avocado it's preferly combined with water, I mean something more soft! So here you are the first recipe to start drink nice smoothies!

Note: You can drink smoothies like a detox (detoxification) to lose weight or just to make feel your body better, although you never have to drink just this kind you drinks vice your 3/4 meals of your day, maybe in the morning one day a week or drink it like a snack or like a dinner, but please go to see your doctor if you want to do this kind of detox.

Strawbeery+ banana+blueberry = smoothies!

2 cups fresh spinach
3/4 cup water
3/4 orange natural juice
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of blueberries
2 bananas

GO: Blend banana, orange juice and water first until smooth and later put the rest of ingredients until get them all mixed!



No comments:

Post a Comment