Friday, January 31, 2014

080 BARCELONA FASHION WEEK PART I


BCN FW I. I've been invitated to this great fashion week three times and three editions, unfortunately not like press because of the big quantity of nacional press, specially in Barcelona, but I have been in the most amazing and really inspired shows and I cannot be more pleased (but saying the true I would love to go as nacional press or international because I'm from another country and tons of international reader read my blog, but we shall see;)). The first day was the opening and Mango has the pleasure to present her new collection for this spring and summer 2014! As you should know 080 BCN has had always great guests in the models sections, this year the top model Alessandra Ambrosio went to open the Mango show!

Mango showed a really nice collection, just minimalist, solid and basic colors to can combine with everything makes this creations the best!

The white is the principal color in this collection, the oversize coats, blazers, pants inspired in male clothing combined with platforms are the new trends right now.

 The classic black & white won't leave us this sooner season, we can combine both with tops, leather skirts with sandals or platforms inspired in CĂ©line last collection and the sporty chic stays with us.




 The denim jacket or in pants with a really incredible oxfords but I just can say they really look like creepers are the new must have shoes.
 In the men section, simple and classic suits, in total black or white, or mixing that extraordinary blue marine with beige are fantastic.





This new collection is coming soon! Hope you like too much this new designs as I do!! 

Have a nice Friday,
Much love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment