Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TREND OF TODAY: IS ALL ABOUT `WHITE'















Via: Hautebasic, Pinterest, Tumblr, WhoWhatWear,
NATURAL. Clean, pure, delicate, simply, minimal, loads of words to describe this color or not, because you may hear about white or black are not colors! They are something, but there is not a right explanantion about it, so I just can say, they are colors!!
White is really one of my favourite colors, as I have a tanned skin, it looks incredible with my skin, but also give a sweetness to people with white skin, it makes you look clean, simply but elegant and femenine at the same time. Most of the new collections for spring/summer had chosen this color for total looks and in the blogosphere, magazines, editorials, shootings you can see it always, everywhere, mixing loads of kind of fabrics, textures, figures and forms with accesories in the same color, oh my... I just cannot wait and join this new trend! What do you think? Is it too much white, clean to wear daily?

Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment