Thursday, February 20, 2014

HAIRSTYLE OF TODAY: BOX BRAIDS


PAM! Left, right, knockout, come on! Okay, that's enough... Lately I've been seeing loads of editorials, lookbooks where girls have hairdo with so well done braids, but these are like stuck in your head and finishing long and in various braids, also they are like so tight and it's so nice see those kind of braids, because normally the most trendy are elegant, femenine and disheveled to give you a delicate air. At first moment I was thinking they were rapper, afroamerican braids, but I was wrong, exactly they call box braids, because guys or girls who had got a long did this kind of hairdo for be comfy and no all of your hair in front of your face and specially eyes. So these awesome braids came from the ring where the boxers fight. I can just say, I wanna try this kind of hairstyle, I know I will look like a real boxer but I don't care, I love it! What do you think guys? Is it too much for you?















Source: BoxBraids.tumblr.com, Pinterest, Weheartit.com
Have a nice Thursday!
Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment