Saturday, March 8, 2014

R U MINE?



OW. It's a song by the awesome English band Arctic Monkeys, #sorrynotsorry, they drive me crazy and it's perfect for this winter outfit what I wore for Barcelona Fashion Week some weeks ago (yeah, sorry folks, I am in a new Project X, just check my Instagram to get my recents news!). I was going to wear something different, more for a fall or early spring, but just seeing how was going to be the weather like, I got the plan B, long skirt, faux fur and some heels. I love the combination between black, gray and white, just simple, elegant and chic with a touch of gold and it's perfect for me. 
Wear that comfy outfit was so good, a part of I was so warm and hugging Clément Chabernaud, it was a perfect day!







Faux fur: Vintage from Paris/ Skirt: Pull&Bear, Croptop: H&M, Heels: Zara (oldies), Jewelry: Vintage/ Bag: Stradivarius (old one).

Have a nice Saturday,
Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment