Monday, March 31, 2014

TREND OF TODAY: "CRACKED" PRINT













 Sources: Tumblr.com, Pinterest.com, ASOS, Jean Paul Gaultier fw, Cameo the label,

CRUSH... Holy shiet!! Lately I've been just like freaking obsessed with prints, but not those usual pronts like liberty flowers, animal (guepard, leopard), hawaiian flowers prints which everybody know and wear, I am talking about some which are unknown to people, I mean, I really like original and unique prints which not everybody wear and you can see on the streets. So that's my biggest love for prints like this one, cracked, combined with a total black or white look, it's gonna kill! That like the best part of your total color outfit, that what gives you another kinda air! So a few months ago I was just checking a few instagrams and tumblrs and just felt in love with this new print which Jean Paul Gaultier and Balenciaga launched for their fw shows and then Asos, Cameo the label and other brands took inspiration from. But checking their online shops and those a bit higher prices I am just praying God to find that fabric and make a  DIY skirt or structural shirt by my own. So what do you think guys, do you like it or is it too much?

Keep stoked,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment