Sunday, April 20, 2014

HEY THERE I AM IN POLYVORE!


POLY. It's seriously one of my favourite fashion sites to post about fashion and try to transmit my own and personal way to see fashion and my style which is right now in a strange facet, because I've been so deeply in love with black&white outfits, mixing both, wearing a b&w block or mixing w&b in many kinds of prints and textures. And moreover my love for colors but not just simple and basic colors, I mean colorful prints as Kenzo, Peter Pilotto and others designs that of course mixed with my lovely w&b colors haha :D. So if you guys want to be updated and see my lastes sets (with outfits I'm wearing or going to wear or I would love to wear), collections or just my picks, check it out my Polyvore page HERE!






No comments:

Post a Comment