Tuesday, May 20, 2014

INTERIOR DESIGN OF TODAY: BEDROOMS







Scandinaviahome.com, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.
SIMPLY. Clean, minimal, fresh it's the way I love a bedroom, okay I should recognize I am mess person and my room can say it but If I should have it tidied and perfect I don't have any problem ;P. Anyway, I really like those kinds of bedrooms with big windows where the light comes inside, I love a very well lit room, specially because I am drawing and reading all the time so that's so necessary for me. White or simple colors for walls are perfect, with soft and comfy pillows, blankets on the bed and for the decoration, it could work some old or vintage furnitures as just some simple and minimal  just to put on my stuff and voilá!
So ¿what's your bedroom dream?

Keep stoked
XX
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment