Thursday, January 3, 2013

BEAUTY TREND OF TODAY: MAKE UP TREND WINTER 2013

As I promise I am posting and it’s a good sign I think so, this 2013 will be the best!! What are you dreams or your plans to this New Year? J
My plans are know a little bit more about the winter make up trends because I have to recognize I am terrible talking about make up and everything about it… Maybe it’s because I am not really used to be all the time making up I like to have a natural face, it’s lovely in my opinion.
But for this time I want to show you some the new trends to this winter and I like some of them.
The first is bare eyes and red lips, I think it’s the most seeing it in the blogosphere cause it’s the most easy and chic makeup to wear when you  are in a hurry to don’t spend a lot of time and to be perfect. Red lips are so sexy and elegant they give you streaky look and you can always rely o for day or night.
The second are Smokey eyes, but with a particular color which has been in the runaways was the pastel purple. I think is a lovely color when you are wearing dark clothes or a feminine outfit.
80’s Metallic eyes is the third makeup trend, the magic sparkling side- and turns it into something modern and chic. This color gives you a fresh a futuristic glance.
The next are oxblood gothic lips which had been the most popular makeup trend in many fashion shows. To combine with dark clothes or I think it will be great with a rocker look or a grunge look with some tie shirt or perfect in with a elegant long dark dress.
For the fourth place the rosy ski-bunny makeup sure it’s the most loved kind of makeup cause it’s feminine and a little bit natural and it gives you a romantic touch.

And to finish this list the last one is a dramatic winged liner. Perfect for nights. Strong bold, dark and beautiful, it was inspiration in Lanvin’s runway. This kind of liner gives sensuality to your glance.

Hope you like this list of makeup trends! Now let’s go to experiment and get a excellent result and to be beautiful in every moment of the day!


A lot of Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment