Friday, January 4, 2013

@INSTAMOMENTS #1

 Rosa Clarà wedding dress

Good day for everybody, I am here again as I promised and I am excited if you do a good job you always have great results! I am happy for it!! This is my first post about my Instagram and some parts of my life, most of them are some short excursions around my beautiful Barcelona and I take photos about everything haha, if you want to follow me on Instagram my account is here
Have an amazing Friday!
A lot of love,
Simone


1. Xmas decoration in Barcelona city.
2. A beautiful walk in Parc Montjuïc
3. An amazing view of the Museum of Art of Catalonia
4. It wasn't cold that day.


1. A morning from my window's room.
2. Trying to be an artist
3. An amazing view of Barcelona!
4. Barcelona is full of fountains


1. I felt in love with this bar, it's a part of its decoration.
2. Sitges I love you!!.
3. Barcelona at 7.30AM.
4. I love summers in Sitges.





1. Some days the weather was really crazy, 5 minutes of sun and 5 rainning.
2. I love Barcelona's streets.
3. Spaguettis!!
4. I love some Starbucks' coffees


1. I love this Xmas time...It's magic.
2. One street when it was recorded the movie "Le Perfum".
3. Miraslova in Vogue Spain. She's the one.
4. Freedom for Catalonia


1. I feel good when I see this sunsets in Sitges.
2. Just having a relax time.
3. Xmas tree near to La Boqueria.
4. Sunny day and warm to winter.


1. My first and own fashion book by Terry Taschen.
2. 2 coffees for 2 best friends.
3. A kind of spaguettis :P
4. Eery day it's a gift that it's named present.


1. My lovely mum, she is my heroine.
2. My sister, I love her so much.
3. Peace&Love for everybody
4. Awesome architecture in BCN.


1. Arepas a Southamerican  food.
2. A lot of kind of fruit juices
3. Pancakes at La Santa Maria in BCN
4. Hot red tea for cold days.


1. Some technical draw excercises.
2. My little brother over a big cat.
3. Happiness is not a destination it is a way of life.
4. A woiman's silhouette drawed by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment