Thursday, January 17, 2013

BEAUTY TREND OF TODAY: NAILS



NAILS. I know perfectly that we are waiting for the news about this sooner season of spring and summer but I have to tell it: We are still in winter! Then we have to worry about this present moment. And that makes me think about nails, because there are some people who aren’t really worry about this subject (that was my small problem when I was 17 years old – it’s crazy, I know it-). It’s lovely wear a female and fashionable nails.
For this post I will talk about it and those trends where sometimes we don’t pay attention because is more important to know what will be trending in clothes, shoes, bags and accessories. And lamentable the trends about nails are in the last place.

For this winter the fashion shows offered up to us a whole host of amazing fashion nails.

Silver: this colour is perfect when you are wearing a total look in a bright color like red or black.




Croc nails: In my opinion this is the most terrible colour that I have seen in my whole life. I think this colour makes your nails to be dull and without any grace. 

French dark manicure: this is a new tip to wear your nails; a nude base and that white line changed for a dark color (just look the photo). It’s lovely if you go to a place and they make you the manicure.




Passion Red: this is my favourite color for nails, because they give to your hands a touch of elegance and sexy air.


Olympian Blue: I think this color is for spring and summer season, because it’s bright and fresh but for a little bit of changes doesn’t matter.



Ombre nails: as you know gothic and dark style was the big thing in many runways and the nails inspired with it.
 


Oxblood nails: it can be burgundy, red wine or whatever name, just to do it a trend the designers create a particular and different name to make it special.
 


Well, hope you like my second post of today!
Happy Thursday
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment