Saturday, January 12, 2013

"BOYS OF FASHION WEEK SS 2012" BY JASON WU


T.G.I.S Sure everybody is jumping of happiness ¡It’s Saturday! Two days for weekend and just relax time.
For today to become more fantastic Friday and I want to share with you and excellent and really funny video.  “Boys of the Fashion Week SS 12” is about just model guys who share in a short video their lives and what do they do before to the fashion show. One good friend shared with me some weeks ago and I thought it was a good moment to share you right now.
They are fantastic and also the music is pretty good. Hope you enjoy like me and I just have to give thankfulness to Jason Wu the producer of this amazing video.
Stay with these amazing guys and hope you like it!

Happy Saturday & a lot of love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment