Friday, January 11, 2013

PHOTOGRAPHER OF TODAY: MARIO TESTINO "SUPERMAN"
























Sources: Fashiongonerogue.com, Vogue.com, Vmagazine.com,Allure.com

YESTERDAY. I am sorry! I couldn’t post yesterday because it was a hard and long day but it had a good reason: shopping with mum. Normally I go to shopping with my sister or girl friends like everybody, but I wanted to have a fashion moment with her and it was cool. I will show you some of my purchases later on ;).
I wanted to post yesterday and present you a big man as I name him “Superman”. Mario Testino.
He is the most famous fashion photographer, who was born in Lima, Peru on October 30th of 1954. He went to University of Pacific to study Economics, after to the Pontificia Catholic University of Peru to study Laws and later International Relations in the University of San Diego in California. Then he moved to London in 1976 living in a poor flat in an abandoned hospital. His career had humble beginnings: he sold his photoshoots to models for 25 pounds and also makeup and hairdressing.
Then he became to be an important photographer working to Vogue USA and Vanity Fair. Also to luxury brands as GUCCI, Versace, Calvin Klein and others. 
Nowadays Mario Testino is an important photographer and also he is an intimate friend of great fashion people like Anna Wintour, Kate Moss, Gisele Bündchen. 
I am really in love with this man and his work. Amazing photos with force and impactating photos footage.
I will share some of his great works. Hope you like it as me!

Have a great Friday
Love, 
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment